The main responsibility of a Housekeeper is to perform cleaning duties to ensure the private residence is always neat, clean and sanitary. To maintain cleanliness in line with management or homeowner’s requirements by performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing. Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary home
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards as identified by Principal(s) and/or Manager
- Dusting and polishing furniture, blinds and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Making beds and changing linens
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Clean windows, glass surfaces, mirrors, and counters as needed
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
Want To Read More? Sign Up For Our 30 Day Free Trial.
Please login below. If you don't have an account, feel free to sign up and get access to the entire WealthCAP HUB®.