Below is an example of a schedule that may be helpful in articulating the recurring responsibilities attributed to a domestic housekeeper.
- Clean all countertops thoroughly.
- Wash, dry and put away any dishes that may have been left.
- Empty dishwasher.
- Clean stovetop.
- Using Stainless Steel Cleaner, clean all stainless steel appliances and surfaces.
- Wipe exterior of all cabinets.
- Lightly clean all bathrooms.
- Remove used towels from bathrooms and launder.
- Sweep/vacuum floors.
- Wash, dry, fold and put away laundry.
- Press or steam laundry.
- Notify Estate/House Manager of any damage or repairs needed for clothing.
- Make beds.
- Put items back in their original locations.
- Spot clean any furniture as needed.
- Restock beverages in refrigerators and beverage drawers.
- Empty trashcans.
- Thoroughly clean all sinks, toilets, showers and bathtubs.
- Wipe down light switches and outlets.
Want to read more?
Please login below. If you don't have an account, feel free to sign up and get access to the entire WealthCAP HUB®.