The main responsibility of a Housekeeper is to perform cleaning duties to ensure the private residence is always neat, clean and sanitary. To maintain cleanliness in line with management or homeowner’s requirements by performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing. Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary home
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards as identified by Principal(s) and/or Manager
- Dusting and polishing furniture, blinds and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Making beds and changing linens
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Clean windows, glass surfaces, mirrors, and counters as needed
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
Want to read more?
Please login below. If you don't have an account, feel free to sign up and get access to the entire WealthCAP HUB®.